Complaints Procedure Cobra Financial Solutions Ltd Complaints Handling Policy
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the detail either in writing to the address below or to email@example.com marked ‘Complaint’.
We then have 4 weeks to provide a full resolution to your complaint.
What will happen next?
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Head Of Enforcement’s Mr Steve Browne, who will review your file and speak to the agents who acted on your file, Steve will examine email and written correspondence and recordings of phone calls / site visits etc.
- Within 14 days you will receive a full (sitrep) situation report with supporting evidence where applicable advising you what has happened with the case(s).
- You will then be invited to have an informal conference call with Steve and/or your account manager to discuss the findings.
- We will then write to you within 7 days of the conference call confirming our final position on your complaint.
- You can be assured we like you are always keen and eager to resolve a case as quick as we can, however at times as keen as we are at times Debtors are equally as intent on delaying matters.